Director, Salesforce Consulting- Financial Services Cloud - #390383
Date: 08/19/2021 21:00 PM
City: Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director in Customer & Operations for our Consulting practice.
- Support creation of business development materials, thought leadership on digital transformation in financial services, development of assets and solutions
- Lead and support pre-sales efforts, solution assessments, and the delivery of transformational Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Translate business/technical requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Establishes and documents standards and best practices for technical implementation services, such as: design templates; code standards; deployment processes;?integration/migration planning
- Help iterate on the technical vision for practice as it relates with delivery methodology and skill development
- Build and maintain strong relationship with client executives and develop client value proposition across areas of sales, service, customer experience, marketing
- Minimum of eight years of management/systems integration consulting experience with Salesforce and led at least five Salesforce implementations within financial services
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Required experience with Financial Services clients and Financial Service Cloud implementation as well as the core Salesforce platform products such as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud with functional knowledge of the entire product suite
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience with and knowledge of design thinking/ human centered design
- Solid experience with Agile methodology/SAFe
- Financial Services Cloud preferred; 2+ other preferred in (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Einstein+)
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.