Director of Operations - #390396
Date: 08/19/2021 21:30 PM
City: Rosemont, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Responsible for assisting the General Manager in a variety of hotel operational duties
- Lead the staff as coach and trainer in the proper execution of Front Desk and Food and Beverage standards
- Responsible for hiring associates, managing performance, communicating feedback, administering discipline, and training the employees as they perform their jobs
- Responsible for the total site in the absence of the general manager
- Ensure the site operates to high standards and achieves excellent results
- You have a college degree in business, operations, management, or related field (preferred). Extensive, relevant experience may substitute.
- You have 2+ years experience in a management capacity within a service organization
- You have knowledge or formal school courses of basic Accounting and Finance principles
- You have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have extensive technological expertise with working knowledge of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- You have experience in supervision of 5 or more employees preferably
- Assist in multiple departments when needed
- Knowledge of Micros and Hyatt systems a plus
This position is at a location where Hyatt is not the employer. The employer of individuals working at this hotel may be a third-party management company that is responsible for all employment benefits and obligations at this location.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.