Quality Assurance Supply & Demand - #390399
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Date: 08/19/2021 21:30 PM
City: Miramar, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Quality Assurance is responsible for ensuring the product meets business requirements and overall business objectives by tracking and reporting quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status, as well as documenting problems and communicating the issue to development staff to assist in their resolution.
- Develop test plans, including test conditions and expected results, test cases, and test scripts
- Identify test data requirements and work with other teams as needed to create and maintain test data
- Execute testing, including documentation of test results and defects
- Assist in defect troubleshooting and resolution
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of software testing tools
- Create, run, and maintain reports to measure and track testing metrics
- Participate in testing automation, including script development and maintenance
- Stay up to date on software application testing tools and best practices
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
Additional Primary Responsibilities
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Learn More Apply Later
View Saved Jobs
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.