Client Services Associate - #390436
Date: 08/19/2021 21:30 PM
City: Patterson, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Alliant is searching for a Client Services Associate with an educational background or work experience in Direct and Digital marketing. This is a tremendous entry-level opportunity to be a part of the dynamic, fast-growing Sales Operations team with strong career growth opportunities. A key role in delivering Alliant solutions and outstanding customer service, this position will report directly to the Senior Manager of Client Services and is based in Alliant’s Northern Westchester County, NY office.
- Support solution delivery across teams and channels, tracking jobs and projects across Alliant solutions to ensure timely and accurate completion, and exceeding client expectations
- Partner with internal teams to proactively resolve solution delivery challenges within a required timeframe
- Maintain and monitor daily reports from online and offline job runs, communicate with internal teams and clients as needed
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide constructive feedback and critical thinking to the wider business; contribute ideas and take the initiative to continually improve and develop processes
- Support internal invoicing efforts
- Support internal metrics tracking
- Communicate with clients and coworkers in a courteous, professional, accurate and timely manner
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; focus on business, marketing, or communications a plus
- Must have knowledge of Direct and Digital Marketing
- Must have a strong orientation toward providing outstanding customer service
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple projects independently in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organization, documentation, and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Marketing experience, a general understanding of data modeling and/or P&L knowledge a plus
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Must be flexible, detailed, team-oriented and committed to having a good time while doing a great job
Alliant is a leading data company trusted by thousands of marketers. We deliver highly predictive custom and on-demand audience solutions across TV, programmatic, social, direct mail and more. The Alliant DataHub — built on billions of consumer transactions, advanced data science and high-performance technology — is the foundation for profit-driven audience solutions. For more information, visit: alliantdata.com
The position is based in Alliant’s offices in northern Westchester County, New York. Alliant has strong corporate culture of innovation and trust and is committed to excellence in everything we do. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package with great career optionality for professional growth.
For consideration, please forward your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, Subject Line: Client Service Associate. Alliant is an equal opportunity employer.
Privacy Notice — Alliant will collect and use any information you submit to us, including information regarding your identity, education, employment history, professional or personal qualifications, and any other submissions, solely to evaluate your suitability for a position. Your information will not be sold or used for any other commercial purpose, however it will be retained by Alliant for the period required by law, and cannot be deleted upon your request before the end of the retention period.
Sales & Client Engagement
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.