Director, Business Architecture - #390443
Date: 08/19/2021 22:00 PM
City: Irving, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We’re leading our industry.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We wrote the book on database management, and now we’re writing the future of marketing. We know that true connections create better results, so we work together to develop personalized marketing solutions for consumers. Here, you’ll learn from the best in the business and grow in a team-oriented environment.
It’s all about the customer.
As a Director, Business Architecture, you will direct client deliverables relative to our multi-channel marketing engagements using Epsilon’s market-leading PeopleCloud Customer platform. This role requires you to have both business and technical expertise where you will responsible for successfully connecting client objectives to Epsilon capabilities and solutions. You will play a key accountable role in projects overseeing a team of global BSAs driving requirements elicitation, documentation, design, and client acceptance. You will also play a key role in mentoring and grooming a team of Business Architects.
What you’ll do as a Director, Business Architecture
- Elicit, Interpret and articulate a client's marketing vision, objectives and connect them to targeted customer journeys/use cases
- Direct client discussions during discovery and enable translation of vision to scope covering data and technology needs
- Serve as the solution wide requirements subject matter expert driving exhaustive coverage of all Business Requirements, data needs, business rules.
- Lead and review detailed analysis of product feature fitment versus business requirements to create functional specifications for gap areas
- Lead and drive conversations with technical and business stakeholders to validate design against requirements
- Provide oversight and direct work of a team of Business Systems Analysts at multiple levels across project milestones within a solution implementation.
- Direct BSAs to document client solution acceptance criteria ensuring coverage of business requirements and client objectives
- Be an ongoing trusted advisor to our clients ensuring enhancements and future roadmaps conform to client business objectives.
- Define, adopt, and enforce business analysis delivery standards and best practices
- Provide sales support to prospective clients to cultivate and build trust in Epsilon products and solutions
- Support and drive organization objectives and key results in Business Analysis domain.
- Support EPCC evolution by providing business requirements, use cases, and best practices to Product Management organization.
- Manage a team of 3-5 Business Architects
- Drive effective client meetings, make proactive recommendations, negotiate deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
What skills you will use:
- 15+ years of relevant business analysis work experience in the database/ data driven marketing space
- Excellent understanding and experience of CRM, Marketing concepts and various marketing channels like Digital Ad, Direct Mail, Email, Mobile, etc.
- Ability to direct and lead a project and solution, in addition to multiple work-streams within a solution
- Ability to direct and lead the documentation of business requirements, functional specifications, and other client deliverables
- Expertise in understanding and analyzing data from different sources
- Expertise in understanding of data warehouse and data mart concepts
- Expert SQL skills
- Strong understanding of API, JSON ,XML and SOAP UI
- Experience with HCL UNICA Campaign, Adobe Campaign, or other marketing automation tools.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and quickly change priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with lead global teams.
- Ability to lead a team of BSAs and mentor them through projects and support their career growth
- Ability to effectively navigate and lead a cross functional organization to get work done
- Excellent drive and initiative, and sense of personal accountability
- Excellent knowledge of more than one of the domains- Healthcare, Retail, BFSI
Who are we a good fit for?
We didn’t become an industry leader through corporate stagnation. We’re constantly changing, and we love working with people who share our adaptability and thirst for knowledge. With new ideas flying around, we thrive on a collaborative spirit. If you want to work for a company that encourages advancement, then come join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re a forward-thinking team player, we want you to work for Epsilon.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.