Reporting & Analytics Manager - #390451
Date: 08/19/2021 22:00 PM
City: Ocoee, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
The Westgate Reporting and Analytics team is seeking a seasoned Manager with three to five years of experience as a manager. This will be a highly tactical role, driving multiple deliverables across several direct reports simultaneously. This individual must have strong time management, organizational, and people skills along with the ability to interpret/translate/communicate often broad/general direction into specific direction. This includes accurately estimating completion timing and following-up in the appropriate time frame. Finally, the incumbent may occasionally need to directly drive specific deliverables to completion.
The Manager of Portfolio Management and Analytics will be responsible for leading/driving the daily duties of the following two areas:
- Portfolio Management: Manage and provide strategic support for loan credit facilities and securitized term deals:
- Credit Facilities: Ensure credit facilities are always properly collateralized and meet covenant requirements. Interface with Cash Flow forecast to prepare for future fundings. Provide strategic support anticipating future needs, understanding cause and effect when managing these portfolios. Understand and interpret loan facility documents. Interface directly with creditors.
- Securitizations: Oversee the delivery of monthly servicer reports; monitor and manage existing term deals including collateral and covenant management; manage new securitization execution including deeding, funding, stakeholders, and support schedule logistics; work with several stakeholders to move the deal to completion
- Deeding and Funding: drive collateral selection and manage short/long term strategic impact on facility funded and impact to others not funded
- Reporting and Analysis: Support Mortgage Admin and business through the creation of operational, compliance, and strategic reporting; support decisions through ad hoc analysis:
- Ad Hoc analysis centered on the Mortgage and HOA portfolios; support questions from the CFO, and other leadership
- Drive the creation of new reporting: (i) understand and articulate the business objective, (ii) ensure proper causal relationships between functions (i.e. new loans intuitively and directly flow into the portfolio), (iii) results tie to other defined reporting and KPMs, (iv) reporting is scalable
- Coordinate closely with the manager of data infrastructure to ensure definitions, data, and reporting requirements align
- Responsible for managing a group of analysts in the successful daily execution of the department’s two key functions: Portfolio Management and Reporting and Analytics
- Manage and directly drive the portfolio management function
- Service various incoming requests and manage the integration with existing priorities
- Review work and provide feedback; develop skill and experience of team members
- Solve complex analytical requests with limited direction and information; break down problems into manageable steps, occasionally distributing across multiple analysts; drive forward progress even when dependent items are not yet created/completed (working agile)
- Ability to drive deliverables to completion and ‘package’ reporting and analysis into the final work product
- Drive and support the creation of new reporting through (i) the direction of the director, (ii) coordination with data infrastructure manager, (iii) communication, execution, and review work of team’s Analysts
- Creative self-starter with superior analytical, critical thinking, communication, organization and decision-making capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to take limited information, articulate a vision into a specific deliverable, and drive its creation
- Expert level technical, financial modeling, and reporting skills using Excel; deep experience leveraging a variety of analytical techniques for solving problems and drawing conclusions; strong T-SQL and relational data management skills; experience developing scalable solutions
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively; ability to manage multiple tasks at once and possess a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Three to five years as a manager with direct reports
- Five to seven years of progressive experience in financial roles with experience in budgeting and forecasting, and other planning and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in business, finance, engineering or a related field
- Experience in a large public or private company or large public accounting firm
- Experience with proven ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong ability to communicate complex and often ambiguous information into a simple and clear story. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from senior leaders, groups of managers, and other internal business partners. Excellent business correspondence skills.
- Ability to receive and understand broad and generalized direction and translate that into action and a specific outcome/deliverable.
- Team environment involves the writing and interpretation of Transact SQL on a daily basis.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.