Project Analyst - #390457
Date: 08/19/2021 22:00 PM
City: Lansdowne, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Project Analyst to join our Learning and Development organization.
- Work with the Project Manager, project team members and stakeholders using the defined project specific infrastructure and processes
- Coordinate and track project issues, risks and changes in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Evaluate and coordinate status of scope, schedule, budget and deliverables in collaboration with the project team and report to the team and leadership
- Independently manage small and less complex projects guiding stakeholders/subject matter professionals on necessary timing and tasks
- Assist in maintenance of technology and systems such as Clarizen and Singularity as it relates to the Advisory Project Management Office (PMO)
- Minimum two years of recent business experience ideally with six months or more focused on project management or project coordination preferred; preferably at a professional services firm
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, virtual corporate environment
- Proficient in technology tools (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, outlook) Microsoft Project/Clarizen a strong plus
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.