Accountant Accounts Receivable and Payable - #390464
Date: 08/19/2021 22:00 PM
City: Miramar, Florida
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ACCOUNTANT - AP & AR
This role provides support to the CFO by maintaining financial records and assisting with the general operations of the finance department.
- Enter A/P invoices with appropriate coding for non-PO invoices
- Process PO invoices when received
- Follow up on invoice issues with vendors or responsible employees
- File A/P invoices/payment information in electronic format
- Review vendor statements to ensure all documents have been received, requesting statements as appropriate
- Process Weekly payments (check/wire transfer/ACH/P card payment)
- Credit card reconciliation
- Set up new vendor and communicate with vendor to sign up for electronic payment
- Post customer payments per remit instructions
- File payment information in electronic format
- Maintain cash sheets, verify that bank activity for prior day matches
- Send intercompany A/R statements monthly and others as necessary
- Verify that customer invoices are distributed in a timely manner
- Review aging accounts report and contact customers for all past due invoices
- Reconcile bank statement and other accounts on a monthly basis as assigned
- Write accounting procedures for assigned responsibilities
- Assist with implementation, maintenance, and auditing of internal controls
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- HS diploma or its equivalent
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and consistency
- Effective time management, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent resident
- Associates degree
- Aviation or manufacturing experience
Propulsion Technologies International, LLC (PTI) offers a great work environment, with fast-paced, challenging and rewarding careers. PTI is a joint venture between GE Aviation & Safran Aircraft Engines. Both GE & Snecma are world leaders in the design and manufacture of aircraft engines, propulsion systems, & aircraft equipment. This could be your opportunity to join the exciting aviation industry!
PTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
PTI will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
20hrs/week for 3 months
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.