Parkhurst - Catering Assistant - #390479
Parkhurst Dining | Eatn Park Hospitality Group
Date: 08/19/2021 22:00 PM
City: Laughlintown, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Parkhurst Dining, part of the Eatn Park Hospitality Group, is a family owned, family run company that provides culinary, dining and catering services to over 65 organizations and universities east of the Mississippi. We believe that food is best when made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients, prepared with heart, & served with a smile. This culinary experience is uniquely and authentically Parkhurst. If youve been searching for a place where you can do what you love, love what you do and have room to grow, consider Parkhurst!
The catering assistant is responsible for assisting the Director of Catering in daily operations. These duties include office work, light catering set-ups and assistance in set-up and breakdown of major campus events.
FREE meal during your shift
20% discount on any food purchase at Eatn Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
Paid time off
Management career advancement opportunities
Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
- Answer e-mails and phone calls promptly within 24 hours of receipt.
- Send confirmation e-mails to clients 48 hours prior to event
- Bill clients properly and timely following all university procedures
- Keep track of the inventory and order paper, beverage and linen supplies as needed
- Order items from Party Rental per client request.
- Check in all Party Rental orders at drop off location, ensure all items are delivered and follow up on any missing items
- Coordinate temp staffing with agency
- Day of large university event assist Director of Catering with set-up, checking in and assigning duties to temp staff, staying through break down of event to ensure all items are properly put back in their place and staff is checked out
- Assist in light catering set ups where needed
- Alert Director of Catering and Executive Chef of any last minute orders or changes as soon as they come in
- Assist fellow associates at every opportunity.
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Eatn Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.
Brand: Parkhurst Dining
Address: Parkhurst Dining at Saint Vincent College Latrobe, PA - 15650
Property Description: Parkhurst Dining at Saint Vincent College
Property Number: 7020
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.