Entry Level ABA Behavior Therapist - Obtain your RBT! - #390495
Date: 08/19/2021 22:30 PM
City: Worcester, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Beacon ABA Services is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities.
Taking some time away from College, or even just waiting to begin? Why not use this time to jump-start your career, build your resume, and help change children’s lives forever?
Beacon ABA Services is looking to hire several full-time, entry-level therapists with a High School Diploma.
Paid training will be provided to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), a widely recognized and respected credential in the fields of early childhood education, special education, and psychology.
Beacon is a company that specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Our Therapists work directly with these children in their homes and at our treatment centers, following carefully created goals designed to promote independence.
- Experience with children under 5 is required
- Valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required
- High School Diploma required
- Must be willing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week; Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 6:30pm
- Will need to pass a computer-based exam created by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board to obtain the RBT certification
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Voluntary Benefits
- Sick Leave Benefits
- Paid Training
- Employee referral program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Company sponsored staff events
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law. Beacon ABA Services participates in E-Verify.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.