Medical Information Associate - #390504
Date: 08/19/2021 22:30 PM
City: Covington, Georgia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Description Summary
Global Medical Information (MI) Associate is responsible for responding to customer inquiries of a technical and clinical nature for the Business Unit (BU) they support utilizing department approved standard responses. Responses will be provided in a compliant manner in accordance with department and corporate SOPs and ensure a positive customer experience. The MI Associate will be able to discern when customer request should be escalated to a MI Scientist or MI Team Lead.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries regarding BD products and the procedures in which they are used in a professional, timely and compliant manner for the BUs they support.
- Understand industry leading technology solutions and multi-channel methods of communications with HCPs and patients.
- Ability to search approved content to identify the appropriate response to customer inquiries
- Has the capacity to discern when inquiries need to be escalated to an MI Scientist or MI Team Lead
- Responsible for participation in ongoing company trainings including product and procedural changes to maintain relevant knowledge.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum requirements are a Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech business.
- Competent in navigation of multiple technology systems (i.e. Microsoft software, Quality Management Systems, Customer Relationship Software, and Cloud-Based Software)
- Facilitation, presentation and interpersonal communication skills in a variety of formats (such as seminars, workshops, web-based training or podcasts).
- Strong intellectual curiosity and pursuit of knowledge. Adaptable. Comfortable with change.
- Familiar with Good Documentation Practices, Good Manufacturing Procedures, Corporate Complaint Process and applicable procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong ability to effectively collaborate with various roles across the organization; excellent organizational skills, and interpersonal skills.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location
USA GA - Covington BMD
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.