NASS ServiceNow Development Specialist - #390509
The Mosaic Company
Date: 08/19/2021 22:30 PM
City: Tampa, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you our next ServiceNow Development Specialist?
The NASS ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise and direction in the specific application area(s) of responsibility. Responsibilities will include providing solution alternatives, participating in escalations with Tier 3/ vendor support teams and serve as a liaison between the Mosaic IT team and its outsourcing service provider to ensure service level objectives are understood and met per established agreements for assigned application portfolio area
What will you do?
- Partner with outsourcing service provider to oversee field support (network and technical services) in assigned geographic service area. Ensure compliance with global processes and standards. Serve as the escalation point in the assigned geography for quick issue resolution. Escalate issues and concerns as appropriate and manage issues through resolution. Provide documented root cause analysis on problem issues
- Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Knowledge Base, Management, Project & Portfolio, SLAs, Workflows, and Reporting Administration of ServiceNow platform
- Monitor the health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications. Implement standards and policies to support governance framework
- Participate in and/or lead assigned projects. Partner with internal IT resources and business partners to design, deploy and provide support for approved IT projects
What do you need for this role?
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s in Business Management, Information Technology, Computer and Information Science or related field, preferred
- 3+ years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development with ServiceNow ITSM application suite or similar
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
- Strong project management and process mapping skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, quick thinking, collaborative, open-mindedness, motivational, and team building) and ability to collaborate effectively across the team and the organization
- ITIL Foundations Certification, preferred
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification, preferred
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.