RN - ER - PRN - #390521
Lower Keys Medical Center
Date: 08/19/2021 22:30 PM
City: Sugarloaf Key, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Dreaming of living in paradise? Want to join a team delivering unmatched patient care? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
What We Stand For: Lower Keys Medical Center is committed to the delivery of consistent quality services in a safe and fiscally responsible manner that meet the needs of patients, physicians, employees, and our community; and to the maintenance of an environment that encourages individual development, teamwork and pride with compassion and respect for each person.
What We Do: Lower Keys Medical Center (LKMC) is a 167 bed, full service, Joint Commission accredited, outstanding, acute care medical facility with a
- 24/7 emergency room
- 24/7 laboratory
- 24/7 radiology services
- 24/7 specially equipped medical transport helicopter
LKMC is also proud to be the only hospital in the Florida Keys that offers labor and delivery services. We also offer physical therapy in Key West using a multi-joint strength system, in addition to other innovative systems and equipment for customized rehabilitation.
LKMC is fully accredited by the State of Florida and the gold standard, The Joint Commission.
What Does a RN in the ER Do? As a RN in the ER with Lower Keys Medical Center, you will spend your day…
- Evaluating assigned patients and plans, implementing and documenting nursing care.
- Assisting the physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performing various patient tests and administering medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promoting patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients, and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills.
- You will rely on your experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Also, a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically you will report to a manager or head of a unit/department.
What’s In It For You? Joining the LKMC team gives you an unmatched experience of being a part of something much larger, growth potential, full benefits package, competitive salary, etc.
Which Qualifications Do You Need? In order to set you up for success, you need the basics of…
- An Associate's Degree and RN certification are required.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Two years of medical experience is preferred, however not mandatory.
Lower Key Medical Center is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.