Assistant Manager - #390533
Date: 08/19/2021 23:00 PM
City: St. Anthony, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Caribou Coffee we create day-making experiences that spark a chain reaction of GOOD ! This is our purpose. Our team brings this to life by focusing on what’s really important around here – TEAM, GUEST, QUALITY ! It’s that simple. If you’re ready to work somewhere you can be yourself while making an impact on your community, creating life-long relationships, and serving the best coffee around, join our herd! Apply today and be part of the ‘Bou Crew!
About the Assistant Manager:
- Our Assistant Managers play a vital role in assisting our GMs in not only growing store sales and monitoring inventory and food costs, but more importantly in coaching, developing, and leading all store Team Members to create a Bright Spot for our Guests, each and every day!
- Ensures delivery of fast and friendly service and quality products, while closely monitoring inventory, cost control for food and beverage, and a maintaining a clean, safe store environment
What we are looking for:
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prefer 1-3 years of management/supervision experience
- Must work well under minimal supervision
- Must work well in fast paced environment
- Must be able to multitask and switch tasks quickly
- Must work well with other team members
- Prefer someone with a Food Serve Safe Certificate – Required to have certification within 30 days of employment
- Must have reliable transportation
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical demands may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Caribou Coffee reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive
Caribou Coffee Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Company”) are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and do not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.