Facility Associate I - #390541
Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest
Date: 08/19/2021 23:00 PM
City: Lewiston, Idaho
Salary: $12 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Closes: 9/19/21 Lewiston, ID - Full &/or Part-time/Hourly
The Facility Associate I primarily works in the processing/production area of the facility, handling a variety of donated goods and/or on the sales floor stocking shelves and providing customer service. Must pass background check. Part-time positions may be available with some benefits. Goodwill is always accepting applications for this position to maintain an applicant pool.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Provide outstanding customer service. Must demonstrate willingness and ability to adhere to Goodwill Industries of the Inland Northwest directives, rules, policies, procedures, and departmental and organizational standards.
- Transport items to and from the sales floor
- Place items on shelves, in floor fixtures or on racks
- Face shelves, racks, and/or floor fixtures according to display standards
- Remove old items from display and place in totes or carts, as assigned
- Assist at cash register wrapping or bagging merchandise
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide carry out service as needed
- Prepare items for sale by hanging clothing, cleaning items as needed and/or bagging items that need to be kept together.
- Tag, mark and/or code items selected for sale according to designated prices and type of merchandise.
- Tally amounts and/or prices of processed items.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.