Software Developer III (MuleSoft) - #390560
Utica National Insurance Group
Date: 08/19/2021 23:30 PM
City: New Hartford, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
If you seek a truly outstanding employment experience, Utica National is the place for you. We are always looking for conscientious, customer-oriented people - whether you're a seasoned insurance professional or just starting out. We offer a supportive and friendly work environment that features a variety of career paths.
We offer challenging assignments, advancement opportunities, full benefits packages, competitive salaries, and a great work environment. We're big enough to offer the opportunities you need to be successful, but not so big that you'll get lost in the crowd.
- Writes new programs or modifies existing programs, working with complex application system designs and specifications and utilizing standard procedures and techniques.
- Designs and codes programs. Creates multiple test transactions and runs tests to find errors and revise programs as necessary. Documents installation and operating procedures.
- Interfaces with architect to design, code, test, and implement application programs.
- Conducts detailed and complex analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of reporting application systems.
- May be asked to train other employees.
- Studies, designs and proposes innovative, creative technology solutions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Conforms with all corporate policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience.
Experience: 4-7 years in Software development; insurance industry experience a plus.
We believe strongly that talented people are core to our success and are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages, career advancement and challenging work opportunities. We offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan for full time employees that include the following:
- 401K plan
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Vision care coverage
- Paid Time-Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Day
- Employee and Dependent life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Credit Union membership
- Employees' Club
We offer both full and part time employment with the goal of providing work life balance to our talented workforce.
This is an exempt position. By applying for this position, you acknowledge that as an exempt employee, you should expect to find it necessary to work beyond your regular work schedule in order to fulfill the demands of the position. As such, in accepting our offer, you acknowledge and agree to fulfill this expectation.
As part of our hiring process, candidates must also pass a comprehensive background check and drug screen, additional screening for credit or MVR may be required for some positions.
Utica National is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply now and find out what it's like to be a part of an amazing team, thrive in an exciting environment and work for a company you can be proud of. Once you complete your application, you can monitor your status in the hiring process by logging into your profile. A representative from our Talent Management Group will be in touch if you are moving forward. Candidates
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.