Blown Film Helper (1st and 3rd Shifts) - #390570
Cheer Pack North America, LLC
Date: 08/19/2021 23:30 PM
City: Martinsburg, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Cheer Pack is North America's leading manufacturer of flexible packaging for the food industry. We are seeking individuals to begin or continue their career at our state-of-the-art 100% climate controlled facility, located at 231 Commerce Blvd in Johnstown, OH.
What does a Blown Film Helper do? The Operator Helper?s primary responsibility is to assist the Operator in the safe, efficient production of quality rolls of film meet all product specifications.
Why Choose Cheer Pack?
- Receive a $1,000 Sign On Bonus for Joining Our Team!
- Competitive Wages with Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Medical/Vision/Dental Plans (the first 50% of the deductible covered)
- 401k (up to 4% Employer Match)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurances
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time & Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program
- $500 Employee Referral Bonus
Schedule: You would work 12 hours from 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to complete on the job training with a qualification review at 3 to 6 months
- Ability read a tape measure in standard and metric units.
- Basic math skills.
- Basic data entry computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.