Community Manager - #390610
Monte Christo Communities
Date: 08/20/2021 00:00 AM
City: West Sacramento, California
Salary: $3,400 - $4,300 / month
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Our team thrives on respect, integrity, accountability, teamwork and excellence throughout our day to day interactions. Do you have the talent to drive company culture to reflect our values in your role as a Community Leader?
We are an established property management firm specializing in manufactured housing. Our Purpose is helping people live life to the fullest. We do this by living our values and upholding the standards of our communities. Learn more about us at: https://www.montechristocommunities.com/join-our-team/
This opportunity offers:
- $3,400 - $4,300 per month DOE
- Full Time
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Professional development
- Employee referral program
- Paid Time Off*
- Paid Sick Leave*
- 401(k) with employer match*
What you will do:
- Sustain or increase occupancy rates
- Ensure timely revenue collections and sustain collection rates about 97%.
- Enforce rules & regulations of community
- Communicate verbally and through the use of written notices with residents.
- Complete assigned tasks consistent with Fair Housing regulations.
- Assist in the marketing, showing and upkeep of homes for sale within the park.
- Grounds Maintenance
What you Bring:
- A desire to live our values daily.
- A focus on detail and goals with strong organizational and communication skills.
- The ability to re-evaluate priorities daily and meet deadlines.
- An ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team.
- An ability to possess a high level of professionalism.
- A self-starter and able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
- An intermediate knowledge of Excel & Word
- Must have reliable registered transportation, a valid driver's license in good standing and car insurance
- An ability to pass background check and substance abuse screening
*Waiting period may apply*
Equal Opportunity Employer: We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.