Service Delivery Manager - #390628
Date: 08/20/2021 00:30 AM
City: Richardson, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Fujitsu at a Glance
Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company, headquartered in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers.
We are a corporate culture that places great value on the pursuit of new possibilities previously unimagined and brings them to fruition has been the foundation of the Fujitsu’s success since its inception. In an increasingly competitive world, in which the pace of change continues to accelerate, Fujitsu must strive for continuous innovation. Each and every employee will rise to the challenge of creating new value amid changes in the management environment, technology, society and the marketplace. With a spirit of challenge, we are committed to the continuous creation of new value. Fujitsu wants innovators like you!
The Services Delivery Manager (SDM) is accountable for ensuring network and services delivery to our customers. It includes being responsible for ensuring that these services properly meet customer expectations, and ensuring the Statement of Work, Operational Level Agreement, and reporting documents accurately reflect the agreement of services between both parties, and their delivery is performed according to what was sold and agreed to.
This position resides within the Maintenance Services Line of Business (LOB), of the Services Business Unit, for Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc. The mission of the Services Delivery Manager is to plan, develop, integrate, and use, processes, tools and resources to ensure the management, delivery and support services are performed according to contractual commitments; assess services opportunities to expand and create additional value, consistent with growth objectives; and, identify service level and contractual gaps, and engage appropriate services groups to develop solutions to such problems that further the mission accomplishment.
Duties include performing day-to-day activities consistent with service deliverables and activities which are professionally sound, responsive to service level requirements, and consistent with FNC’s Services Business Unit strategic objectives. This position interacts with our customer base, and is accountable to ensure multiple Services’ Business Unit operational teams successfully resolve issues in a timely manner and provide exceptional customer service. Due to necessary services delivery support duties of this position in a 24/7 operation, candidate occasionally may be required to engage with the team on various shifts such as holidays, weekends and/or nights/evenings. The individual in this role must be capable of providing leadership, guidance, and direction to a highly technical staff, and be a point of escalation for customer inquiries, and provide high quality customer support.
- Directs execution layer relationships with our customers for contracts, Service Level Agreements, and Statement of Work; includes responsibility to develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts
- Assures that all Services’ deliverables are clearly defined, and communicated both internally and externally
- Directs the development of periodic business reviews defined to meet performance targets
- Accountable to deliver Services’ reporting support platforms which enhance our customers operations
- Ensures processes and documentation are developed, structured, in place and accessible in a “readiness to operate” state
- Accountable to monitor and report on the effectiveness and customer loyalty metrics, and works towards continual improvement on capabilities
- Acts as a point of escalation to resolve service delivery problems, coordinate resolution of high impact issues
- Reviews high level service level reports, identifying service exceptions, breakdowns/gaps, trends and recommends intermediate and long term solutions
- Aligns service delivery capabilities with operational activities and resources and process which provide network support, including troubleshooting, maintenance, provisioning, and technical assistance
- Ensures resources are used effectively to maintain Best in Class levels of customer satisfaction
- Position has the authority to make expedited decisions to resolve customer problems, working with the various teams to identify and understand challenges from a service delivery perspective
- Responsible to motivate individuals to perform at high levels with positive results
- Responsible to remove barriers/obstacles in order to meet stated goals and objectives
- Responsible for balancing technical expertise and process orientation that will ensure the most expedient delivery to customer resolutions
- Responsible for unquestionable ownership for delivering service and meeting organizational objectives
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in Program and Project management
- Ability to view issues from a strategic perspective yet prioritize delivery to meet tactical goals
- Strong leadership, coaching, behavioral reinforcement, organization, and analytic skills required
- Team player who works well in situations requiring a high level of collaboration
- Understands complex technical telecommunications and/or IT components and gauge how each component will impact the system as a whole
- Understands advanced and emerging technologies and their impact on the existing architecture and business/service offerings
- Understands various architectures and configurations and support tradeoffs between competing alternatives
- Working knowledge of maintenance, network operations centers, repair, network planning processes
- Candidate should be resourceful, versatile, flexible and have a commitment to diversity
- 5+ years in a technical and/or project leadership role.
- Current PMP Certification (Preferred)
- Exceptional resource management skills
- Strong experience in continuous improvement initiatives throughout Infrastructure focused on operational efficiency, service quality, and governance/compliance
- Proven ability to implement operational metrics and translate those metrics to process improvement initiatives
At Fujitsu, one of our corporate principles is "We respect human rights." This principle underpins our corporate and individual activities and guides the actions of every Fujitsu Group member. We embrace diversity and equal opportunity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. By empowering people, we can unleash our collective strengths to create a better experience for our employees, our customers, and our partners.
California Privacy Act: https://www.fujitsu.com/us/Images/CALIFORNIA-CONSUMER-PRIVACY-ACT-NOTICE.pdf
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.