Specialist, Provider Engagement - #390633
Date: 08/20/2021 00:30 AM
City: Huntington Beach, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you want to make a difference in healthcare?
Landmark Health was created to transform how healthcare is delivered to the most medically vulnerable members in our community. Our medical group provides home-based medical care to chronically ill patients, many of whom are ill-equipped to navigate our overwhelming healthcare system. Because many of our patients are frail and elderly, we deliver care primarily in the comfort of their home. Our Program is also offered to eligible patients at no incremental financial cost to them. We are not a fee-for-service practice; we benefit economically only if we deliver high-quality patient outcomes and satisfaction. As a result, our clinical teams can spend quality-time caring for a smaller number of patients, giving all patients the space, respect, compassion and care they deserve. At Landmark, our interdisciplinary teams collaboratively manage our complex patient panels. These teams are led by Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants, with supporting care provided by RN Nurse Care Managers, Social Workers, Pharmacists, Behavioral Health, and other employed team members.
Join Landmark to be part of a growing company full of purpose-driven, action-oriented, and compassionate team members working to dramatically transform healthcare for our communities.
The Provider Engagement Specialist is responsible for defining and executing a strategic plan to build high-quality, high-value relationships between Landmark and the leading medical groups and IPAs in its local community.
The Specialist will work under the supervision of Landmark's Local Market Leadership Teams (MLTs) to segment and prioritize physician groups for outreach. Once that prioritization plan is in place, the Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, building and maintaining relationships with key medical groups ("Key Accounts").
These relationships will encompass the establishment of formal and informal coordination protocols, governing coordination of clinical care, exchange of clinical information, and member outreach and engagement efforts. The Specialist will serve as the first point of contact for these "Key Account" medical groups. The Specialist will be responsible for addressing issues raised by those Key Accounts, investigating and pursuing further opportunities for growth and coordination, overseeing and guiding technology integrations, and supporting any requirements related to establishing contracts or business agreements.
The Specialist will be measured based on a calibrated mix of quantitative and qualitative metrics, including but not limited to: (i) annual Key Account satisfaction surveys; (ii) the volume of members referrals received from that Key Account, and, correspondingly engagement results; and (iii) the depth of technical integration with that Key Account (e.g, direct messaging).
- Define and execute plan for operational and clinical integration with "Key Accounts", which are large primary care providers in the local market.
- Serve as point of first contact for Key Accounts for problem resolution, troubleshooting, and strategic growth.
- Maximize Landmark's engagement of eligible patients attributed to Key Accounts.
- Set agenda, coordinate and take minutes of all Clinical and Operational JOCs with Key Accounts.
- Support analytics and reporting needs related to key account management.
- Report to the Local Outreach Supervisor, Executive Director, or General Manager, as the case may be.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 4-6+ years of experience in provider network, medical sales, provider practice sales, or key account management
- Impeccable communication skills: proven ability to rapidly write and deliver high-quality, impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to work successful in a cross functional environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Willing to work flexible or extended hours to accomplish business goals
- Valid driver's license; willing to drive frequently to do site visits
- Proven success meeting or exceeding identified targets or goals
- Proven success with time management and organizational skills
- Access to reliable transportation required; if you are driving a vehicle, you must comply with all the terms of the Landmark Vehicle Safety policy
We are now part of Optum and the United Health Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a global health organization working to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health system work better for everyone.
As part of our hiring process, upon accepting an offer, candidates will be required to complete a 9-panel drug test. Due to our partnership with the Medicare Advantage program, our drug testing policies are consistent with Federal law.
Please be aware that Landmark Health does not solicit money or offer payment for job applications, nor do we ask candidates to email or submit any personal information over unsecured channels.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.