Cycle Counter - #390634
Impact Fulfillment Services, LLC.
Date: 08/20/2021 00:30 AM
City: Sugar Grove, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control, including maintaining inventory counts and communicating
inventory needs and status to Operations management.
Specific duties will include:
- Report discrepancies of over/under amounts and any damaged products to supervisor.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs.
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedure.
- Resolve inventory problems in a timely manner.
- Track and report non-conforming product.
- Follow IFS procedures, cGMP?s, and safety policies.
- Support IFS continuous improvement efforts.
- Additional duties as may be assigned
- Experience with cycle counting/inventory.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including WORD and EXCEL (Outlook, PowerPoint, etc).
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.