RN, Registered Nurse, PACU - #390637
Lake Norman Regional Medical Ctr
Date: 08/20/2021 00:30 AM
City: Mooresville, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
RN evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. RN assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. RN promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department. Requires an associate's degree and is certified as a registered nurse. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center has been serving the needs of the greater Lake Norman, Iredell and surrounding counties since 1926. The 123-bed, acute-care hospital offers comprehensive medical services and is located in Mooresville, NC. The medical campus includes 24-hour emergency medicine, a comprehensive center for surgical weight loss, women’s services and The Stork Landing Maternity Center, cardiology, oncology, and surgical services, including an orthopedic specialty center and an outpatient surgery center, with designation as an American Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery (AIMIS) Center of Excellence.
The benefits of working at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center are long and robust. Our benefit programs of “My Health, My Reward, My Future” include:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off plans for vacation, holidays and illness
- Health insurance coverage for medical, dental, vision and prescription medication
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexibility spending accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth opportunities
- Numerous Associate recognition programs
- The Values of “I CARE – Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence” are the heartbeat of our organization. These values are evident in how we serve our patients, their families, our co-workers and the community.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.