Supported Living Manager - #390656
Benchmark Human Services
Date: 08/20/2021 01:00 AM
City: Richmond, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Location: Richmond, IN
Category: Supported Living
Sign-On Bonus: n/a
Coordinate and manage the operation of Supported Living homes. Supervise staff and provide a meaningful day for the clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Supervise, train, and provide guidance to the staff in accordance with state and federal regulations, Benchmark Human Services personnel policies, the Supported Living policy, and procedure manual.
2. Participates as part of an interdisciplinary team in the development of each client’s Individual Support Plan (ISP) and Person Centered Plan (PCP).
3. Participate in direct service for each client.
4. Complete daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly documentation as required by Benchmark and state and federal regulations. Maintain in-home client files according to standards and protocol established.
5. Facilitate all repairs and required maintenance of the client’s home.
6. Responsible for following client’s budget and ensuring payment of bills. Assist client in maintaining Medicaid eligibility by scheduling and attending all Medicaid appointments and providing proper documentation.
7. Communicate professionally with families, Case Manager, Behavioral Consultant, health care personnel, schools, landlords, employers, etc.
8. Participate in SL Manager’s meetings, team meetings and other departmental meetings, ISP, Quarterlies, IEP meetings, and other meetings as assigned.
9. Implement training programs as specified in each client’s ISP.
10. Comply with behavior support policies and procedures and implements approved behavior support programs.
11. Participate in the hiring and discipline of assigned staff.
12. Ensure proper medication/treatment administration and assist in meeting the client’s health care needs.
13. Schedule and assist clients in all medical appointments and procedures. Ensure completion of proper follow up.
14. Plan and implement community-based, age appropriate, recreational activities for the clients.
15. Implement required training protocol for new and existing staff.
16. Respond appropriately and promptly to on-call situations.
17. Report any suspected abuse, neglect, or exploitation to supervisor or department head.
18. Maintain employment-required documentation (current auto insurance, driver’s license), certification (i.e., First Aid, CPR, Medication Administration, Mandt, etc.), and training (OSHA, Abuse & Neglect, etc.) as required to comply with federal, state and program requirements and standards.
19. Performs other duties as assigned.
20. Must maintain good attendance throughout employment.
21. Other duties as assigned.
22. Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all individuals.
23. Report to work as scheduled.
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Two years experience working with individuals with mental disabilities.
3. A minimum of 1-year supervisory experience preferred.
5. Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
6. Must complete training as required: Interviewing, hiring, discipline, employee relations, etc
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.