Reset Assistant Team Lead - East Baltimore, MD and Surrounding Areas - #390705
TNG Retail Services
Date: 08/20/2021 02:00 AM
City: Baltimore, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
WE ARE HIRING
Join us as an Assistant Team Lead
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT, PART-TIME WORK WITH WEEKENDS FREE?
The Assistant Team Lead position is designed to support the Team Lead in managing and executing all aspects of group resets or individual projects. Majority of the time on the job is spent in a retail setting, working with Store Managers, ICC, and internal Merchandisers.
This route covers stores in the following cities: Phoenix, Baltimore (3 locations), Bel Air, Perry Hall, Carney
Start time: 5am – completion (shift typically last 7-10 hours M-Thurs)
WHAT DOES THIS ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD POSITION OFFER YOU?
- Working on a team that travels from store to store updating displays and fixtures
- Competitive pay (varies by location)
- Medical benefits for full-time and part-time Team Members
- A National Company with advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work with major brand retailers such as Albertsons and Safeway
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS AN ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD?
- Complete AVT and SRS on a nightly basis.
- Arrive early to prep store for reset with Team Lead. (Schematics pulled/copied footage changes identified if necessary, fixtures, etc.)
- Access Albertson I-portal system to print schematics – through defender token process.
- When necessary, assist team lead manage the floor and assist with any issues that may come up throughout the night.
- Assist Team Lead with macro-changes and equipment install, when necessary.
- Assist Team Lead by entering data into SRS, upload photos, complete Clean-up and email/fax any forms that should be completed daily/nightly.
- Assist with the training and development of Merchandisers, as needed.
- Manage front lobby area while Team Lead completes walk-through with Store Management.
- Participate in conference calls with AVT Champion, Division Management and Store Planning as scheduled.
- Build & maintain high level relationship with Team Lead, Store Managers and key store personnel.
- Willing and able to be an interim Team Lead when needed.
- Start and end shifts, as well as being available at all times to support the Team Lead with ad-hoc requests.
- Continuously exhibit leadership while maintaining flexibility/ability in an ever-changing market and a dynamic work environment.
- At all times, display integrity and a self-driven, positive attitude.
- Safely use light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers) and proficient with the tools, equipment and work aids used on the job
- Maintain high level relationships with Store Managers, District Managers, and key store personnel.
ASSISTANT TEAM LEAD QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be over the age of 18.
- 6 + months experience as a Merchandiser with RMSI or equivalent experience/exposure, demonstrating leadership and problem solving.
- Must have reliable transportation (with current driver's license and proof of auto insurance).
- Must be able to pass driving background check to drive any type of company / rental trucks for fixture delivery purposes.
- Must be able to travel when necessary, including overnight.
- Must be able to show up early and stay late, when needed.
- Ability to read and understand schematics.
- Experienced in setting all types of variations. (pegs, shelf, reverse flows etc).
- Ability to handle light power tools, (drills), and manual tools, (hammer, screw drivers etc).
- Stand, bend and stoop consistently, while on feet for 10-hour shifts.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Climb stairs / ladder regularly.
- Lift above shoulder level.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills and basic PC operation understanding.
- Be punctual and work all scheduled hours, including overnight and early morning hours.
Want to learn more about Reset Merchandising? Click to watch!
TNG Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 12,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a "That's Possible" attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of service.
TNG Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer.
Veterans encouraged to apply.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.