Manager II, Specialty Compliance and Ethics, eComm (Intellectual Property Operations) - #390721
Date: 08/20/2021 02:00 AM
City: San Bruno, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
What you'll do...
Manager, Compliance and Intellectual Operations is responsible for the operations enforcement of online compliance controls, Intellectual Property (IP) policies, and overseeing the service level and workflows of the Compliance Operations and IP Operations teams. The role will work cross-functionally with Trust & Safety, Global Compliance, and Legal to mitigate item and seller risks on Walmart Marketplaces and Walmart Fulfilment Services (WFS) businesses.
You will make an impact by...
- Manage Compliance and IP operations within SLA and customer satisfaction
- Confirm operational processes are applied consistently and supported by reporting and analytics
- Oversee workforce management, allocation of resources across queues, and capacity planning
- Review and process IP infringement claims and legal takedown requests
- Deliver metrics, KPIs, and SLA reporting on Compliance and IP workflows
- Work with Policy, Training, and Compliance teams to develop training, guidelines, and procedures for reviewing listings on Marketplaces
- Continuously improve processes and documentation for handling of infringement claims
- Lead investigation and drive complex IP escalations to resolution and communicate to internal partners
- Build and support quality assurance and training programs for IP workstreams
- Manage communications and IP policy education with Sellers and Rights Owners
- Be cross-functional point of contact for Compliance and IP escalations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in operations management
- 1+ years experience in IP enforcement, online escalations or content moderation
- Knowledge of DMCA, copyright, and trademark issues and legal matters involving offerings of counterfeit goods online
- Experience implementing legal and compliance controls, including technology to enforce regulations and other legal requirements in related e-commerce marketplaces
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with strong data background; highly savvy pulling/synthesizing data and identifying trends and patterns
- Strong communication skills, critical thinking, and attention to detail
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field and 2 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area OR 4 years’ experience in compliance, ethics, legal, project management, or related area. 2 years’ experience using intermediate functionality of Microsoft Office.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications
Masters: Business Administration
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.