Medication Aide **$500 SIGN-ON BONUS** - #394276
Date: 08/09/2022 18:00 PM
City: Sugar Land, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you want a rewarding career caring for Seniors in a beautiful community?
***$500 SIGN ON BONUS***
Ask about this in your interview!!
Do you have a passion for working with people? Do you enjoy caring for others? Do you want to make a difference in what your do? Then come join our team as a Assisted Living Medication Tech!!
We provide PAID orientation and PAID on-the-job training!
Why join the Greatwood at Sugar Land Family?
- Starting salary range: $14.00 - $15.00 / hour
- Access to Daily Pay via ADP – Next Day Pay!
- Simple and Flexible Scheduling
- Overtime available
- Full-Time, Part-Time and PRN/"as needed" openings
- 6am– 2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am shifts available
- Growth Opportunities
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programs) free counseling for you & your family!
- Competitive Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and much more!
What is the Medication Aide Role?
- Caring for our loving residents as if they were an extension of your own family
- Medication supervision and observing residents taking their medications
- Assisting residents with Activities of Daily Living (bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Assisting some residents with Ambulation and Transferring
- Housekeeping of resident rooms, and laundry
Do you have these requirements?
- At least 18 years of age
- Clear a Background Check
- COVID-19 Vaccination
- Dependable – Reliable - Flexible
- Have reliable transportation to our community
- Always act in our resident’s best interest
- Have HEART - Hospitality, Excellence, Appreciation, Respect and Teamwork!!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.