Donor & Alumni Relations Specialist - #439962
Bellevue Christian School (BCS)
Date: 09/15/2021 10:30 AM
City: Clyde Hill, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Central Office | Clyde Hill, WA |
Start Date: Immediate Opening
Working Hours: Full-time; 1.0 FTE
The Donor & Alumni Relations Specialist maintains the donor constituent database and the institutional communications email database. This position also supports the Advancement team and their fundraising and communications activities. The Specialist is responsible for processing donations, managing the database, and aiding the Chief Advancement Officer and Head of School to appropriately steward donors and communicate to the BCS community. The Specialist is also responsible for tracking and pursuing opportunities for grants and other financial support from organizations/institutions. The Specialist will interface with the Finance Department as needed. Fundraising events to be processed are likely to include, but are not limited to; Annual Fund appeals, Auction, Jogathon, and Memorial gifts.
(full job description available on request)
- Experience with database management and reporting
- Ability to leverage technology to achieve desired outcomes
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, a quick learner, able to juggle multiple tasks, activities, and duties
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with Veracross (SIS) or other technology platforms designed for educational use(desired)
- Required OSPI fingerprint/background clearance
- Must be in agreement with BCS Doctrinal Statement
Benefit package includes: Medical, dental, and vision coverage options. Employer discretionary 403b contributions. Company paid life insurance and long-term disability. Paid time off includes paid sick and personal time. Bellevue Christian School Tuition Discount for Dependents.
How to Apply
First, please review our Employee Expectations and Doctrine and Principles.
1. Download on the desired application from the accompanying section above.
2. Complete the application, and save the PDF.
Email the completed application along with any supporting documents to BCS Human Resources
Or mail it to:
Bellevue Christian School
Attn: Human Resources
1701 98th Ave. NE
Clyde Hill, WA 98004