Lead Food Server - Serrano Buffet - #439964
San Manuel Casino
Date: 09/15/2021 10:30 AM
City: Highland, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Conducts daily shift meetings in the absence of the Supervisor. Monitors team members for quality service standards, service delivery standards, level of professionalism, personal appearance and adherence to proper procedures standardized by management. Oversees the assignment of team member sections and ensures that all sections are sufficiently covered; enforces a daily rotation including breaks making sure to maintain adequate coverage on the floor at all times.
2. Promotes and provides exemplary food service to San Manuel guests using proper serving techniques according to Department policies and procedures.
3. Provides training to team members on departmental policies and procedures as well as, the necessary training on Point of Sale system to familiarize with the fundamentals of the system.
4. Cleans, organizes and prepares immediate workspace and adjacent areas before, during and after the shift. Enforces all San Manuel and Health Department safety, health and security rules, and ensures exceptional customer service standards are being consistently being met; immediately informs Supervisor of all safety, security, customer, or employee concerns or incidents. Monitors and maintains the cleanliness of facility and confirms that all appropriate side work duties are being performed.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the Department.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- A minimum of two (2) or more years recent experience as a Food Server; some leadership training helpful.
- Demonstrative leadership skills and the ability to lead by example required.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license.
- Must obtain and maintain a current Food Handlers Card within 90 days of employment.
- Will be required to obtain and maintain T.I.P.S Certification.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!