AWM SBL Team Lead - #439972
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Date: 09/15/2021 10:30 AM
City: Westerville, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Partner with the SBL Lender through the lifecycle of the credit request and ongoing management of the portfolio
- Prepare the analysis of a client prior to underwriting, including (but not limited to) pulling client credit, generating a collateral analysis, and overall preparation for grading and pricing the loan
- Review lines of credit on an annual basis and building recommendations for renewal or modification as required
- Analyze client data across multiple systems and preliminary review of credit
- Review loan documentation for accuracy, and at times assist Lenders with preparation of loan documentation packages
- Review documentation for consistency with federal and local regulations
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of the Financial Markets and their asset vehicles including, but not limited to, Mutual Funds, Equities, Fixed Income and Municipals
- Interest in structuring Credit Transactions
- Ability to interact effectively with internal stakeholders and external clients as required
- Ability to learn about financial derivatives, investments and wealth advisory capabilities
- Ability to complete projects with limited supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (for LatAm roles proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is required in addition to English)
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field required
- Minimum GPA of 3.2
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans