Behavioral Health Care Coordinator - WISe Team (South Kitsap) - #439981
Kitsap Mental Health Services
Date: 09/15/2021 10:30 AM
City: Lilliwaup, Washington
Salary: $2,267 - $2,778 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
South Kitsap Campus - Port Orchard, WA
$22.67 - $27.78 Hourly
Behavioral Health Care Coordinator
Weve been transforming lives and our community since 1978, helping our neighbors with mental and behavioral health challenges to achieve healthy, productive lives. As one of the largest non-profit employers in Kitsap County, our 500+ employees provide a comprehensive range of services to over 6500 children, youth, adults, and families annually. We are seeking a Behavioral Health Care Coordinator to join our WISe team on the Bentley Campus in Bremerton, Washington to provide a plan, develop, coordinate, and provide treatment, rehabilitation, and support services to kids and families in crisis. We will rely on you to:
- Provide direct services such as individual, group, family counseling, crisis intervention, and case management to assigned clients.
- Create the Plan of Care for each family in WISe that describes the family, the team, and the work to be undertaken to meet the familys needs.
- Facilitate building community partners and identifying resources to support the familys unique needs.
- Complete a CANS screening and assessment on WISe referred children/youth.
Our recruitment processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any aspect which makes someone unique.
- Comprehensive and generous health, dental and vision benefits
- 19+ days of PTO and 8 paid holidays your first year
- An incredible team approach that is dynamic and collaborative
- Loan Forgiveness, training, and extensive education available
- Multiple locations and opportunities close to home
- Advancement opportunities available within the agency
- Free Employee Assistance Program and parking
- Full Time, Part Time and PRN positions along with flexible hours for professional advancement
- Bachelors degree in social work, counseling, or psychology
- Agency Affiliated Counselor Registration or ability to obtain
- 2 years of experience working with children and families preferred
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Experience providing wrap-around services preferred
- CANS certification within two months of hire
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report and reliable, insured transportation
Who we are
Come join us on the beautiful Kitsap Peninsula, where scenic vistas, outdoor activities and historic towns offer many options for exploration just across Puget Sound from Seattle. Residents enjoy a peaceful, unhurried, affordable lifestyle, along with the opportunity to enjoy the best of both worlds. Seattle is a water commute away via fast ferry passenger service or the WA State Ferries, and Tacoma is a modest highway drive.Â
Equal opportunity employer.