Automotive Line Technicians / Mechanics - #439991
Parks Buick GMC - Kernersville
Date: 09/15/2021 10:30 AM
City: Kernersville, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
900 Highway 66 South, Kernersville, NC 27284
Automotive Line Technician / Service Tech
Great Pay Plan Based on Experience
2 weeks PTO in 2021!
Sign-on bonus for the right candidate!
Walk-in Applicants are welcome!
Our Parks Buick GMC, Kernersville dealership has a substantial presence in the North Carolina market and is proud to be to be part of Parks Automotive Group. When you join Parks Automotive, you are joining a dealership that is currently in high growth and expansion mode.
We believe that culture makes a difference. Our company’s core focus is building relationships that last with our employees, customers, and community.
Great pay plan based on experience!
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Sign-on bonus for the right candidate
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term and Long Term Disability after 60 days
- Company-provided training and education.
- A friendly, professional work environment
Opportunities for career advancement
Responsibilities - Line Tech / Service Tech:
- Diagnose malfunction and perform vehicle repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
- Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or
- service work is required
- Attend factory-sponsored training classes
- Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Keep shop area neat and clean
- Be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times
Requirements - Line Tech / Service Tech:
- Experience is required!
- Good work ethic
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.