Clinical Program Assistant - FT - Mt. Vernon - #440004
Date: 09/15/2021 10:30 AM
City: Greenbank, Washington
Salary: $1,774 - $2,652 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Clinical Program Assistant - FT - 40Hours/Week
Compass Health is currently looking for an Full-time Clinical Program Assistant for our Child & Family Services (.75) and Adult Services (.25) in Mount Vernon.
The Mount Vernon Mental Health team is a close and inclusive bunch that work together to provide wellness, hope and recovery to our community while also having fun as a team. We are looking for someone to join our team that shares our passion and mission to the community. We are passionate about serving adults in Skagit county with dignity and respect. We pride ourselves in providing quality care to this population while also caring for each other on the team.
What you will be performing
The Clinical Program Assistant will perform a variety of complex clerical and administrative duties with minimal supervision. Responsibilities may include triaging calls, coordinating communication between team and clients, assisting clients, families, and other agencies in getting answers to questions, de-escalating situations, maintaining client confidentiality, and providing general clerical support to clinical and medical staff as assigned. Come work with a great team in a fun, small office environment!
What you will be carrying along
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, AA or BA Degree preferred.
- Experience in medical, mental health or social services field preferred.
- Excellent clerical and/or administrative skills.
- Basic knowledge of money management and good math skills.
What you will be sharing
- Demonstrating organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems and accurate typing and word processing skills.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
What we will be offering
As the region’s largest non-profit community behavioral healthcare organization, we have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years. Our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients though, as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement as well as a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance at NO COST to Full-time employees (premiums paid 100% by Compass Health)
- 3+ weeks of vacation time
- 12 sick days plus an additional wellness day
- 10 paid holidays – 8 regular and 2 that you choose
- Professional funds and paid education leave
- 403(b) retirement with company match
- And much, much more!!!
Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. We have been serving our clients and our communities for over 110 years, though our commitment to care doesn’t stop with our clients as we take pride in offering our employees the opportunity to work in a culture that promotes learning, growth, and advancement. We maintain a focus on employee satisfaction and work/life balance, which includes competitive compensation and benefits programs. Please visit our website for more information: www.compasshealth.org.
Compass Health promotes equal treatment and equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual minority status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification
- Job Title: Clinical Program Assistant
- Program: 200-45530 (.75) & 200-45550(.25)
- Location: Mount Vernon
- Hours: Full-time
- Wage: $17.74 – $26.52/ DOE