Patient Services Rep - #440020
Lehigh Valley Health Network
Date: 09/15/2021 11:00 AM
City: Allentown, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Experienced Patient Services Representatives, ask us about our sign on bonus!***You may be eligible to receive a sign on bonus up to $1,000.00***
Coordinates and provides a variety of clerical/administrative duties associated with daily physician practice operations. Serves as the initial point of contact for patients and healthcare providers within the practice. Delivers the high standard of customer service necessary to maintain the overall patient experience.
Education - Required:
- High School Diploma/GED
Experience - Required:
- 1 year Customer service experience
Experience - Preferred:
- 1 year Experience in a healthcare setting
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities - Required:
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and compliance with detailed-oriented responsibilities.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proven proficiency of technology and EMR workflows at the conclusion of orientation.
- Able to handle cash and other methods of patients accurately.
- Able to explain, educate, and support the usage of the LVHN patient portal including various features.
Location: Lehigh Valley Health Network · LVPG Family Med 3080HAMIL
Schedule: Full Time 40 hours, Day Shift, Varies - Even Hrs