Medical Store Customer Service Representative - #440028
Date: 09/15/2021 11:00 AM
City: Vida, Oregon
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Founded in 1948, Norco is headquartered in Boise, Idaho and has more than 70 branches in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Utah and Wyoming. As a family and employee owned company we operate the nation's largest independent gas manufacturer/distributor of welding, safety, medical equipment and supplies. Norco is proud to be among the thousands of privately-owned businesses nationwide that offer their employees a meaningful stake in the business through employee stock ownership (ESOP).
At Norco we share a common mission: "Serving You Better." Treating customers, suppliers and each other with respect and dignity is our top priority. We work hard every day to serve others and create rich lives for our employees, their families, and the communities where we work and live.
Norco, Inc. is currently offering a signing bonus of $1,500 for this position. Details of the signing bonus can be discussed during the interview.
(Applies to full-time direct hires only)
Norco is currently seeking an individual to fill our Medical Store Customer Service Representative position. The Medical Store Customer Service Representative is responsible for serving walk-in customers and phone-in customers. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers in a professional and enthusiastic way
- Answer telephone calls promptly
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of products, placement, availability, price and use
- Efficiently assess customer needs for product or services
- Educates patients/clients on medical products and services
- Fit and sell medical products and services to customers
- Process customer orders and accurately input customer orders into the computer
- Keep showroom stocked, clean, organized and presentable
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
- Medical background including Respiratory Therapy and Nursing experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of home medical products, placement, availability and pricing
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry objects weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications necessary to the position
- Ability to multi-task in a high stress environment
Norco offers a competitive compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA)
- Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee by Norco through United Heritage
- Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) with Employer Matching
- Wellness Program
- Employee Discount on products sold by Norco
Norco, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Norco, Inc is a drug-free workplace.