Order Selector Forklift - #440047
Date: 09/15/2021 11:30 AM
City: Wilmington, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Working under the direct supervision of the Shipping Supervisor, the Order Selector Forklift efficiently and accurately selects ordered items using powered forklift trucks. The specialized Order Selector audits, processes and packs for shipping customer orders according to company policies and department procedures.Typical hours for this position are 1:30pm to 10pm Monday through Friday with overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic math aptitude
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Ability to learn and use RF equipment
- Good safety habits
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Willingness to learn to operate powered lift equipment up to 30ft in the air.