Cook II - #440080
Date: 09/15/2021 11:30 AM
City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Taher, Inc. is a family owned and operated, chef-driven, food service management company providing K-12 school lunch management, campus dining, senior dining, corporate dining and catering, , and vending and office beverage services to clients in our growing nationwide footprint. Taher, Inc. maintains a consistent presence in Food Service Management's Top 25 companies.
We are adding a cook to our team!
Monday through Friday daytime hours!
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Keeps updated on recipe changes.
- Ensures proper execution of recipe procedures and maintains a high quality and consistent product.
- Follows and completes production sheets.
- Keeps prepared food continuously flowing out of the kitchen.
- Keeps entire kitchen clean; stocks and sets up station.
- Completes assigned prep work to stock and set up station.
- Breaks down and cleans station thoroughly every day.
- Requisitions products on a timely basis.
- Follows proper procedures when noticing out of stock.
- Operates and maintains equipment properly.
- Maintains the highest level of cleanliness and sanitation throughout the shift
- Ensures proper rotation of all products and stocks product to par level.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.Qualifications and Skills:
- Background check required