Bus Driver - #440122
La Petite Academy
Date: 09/15/2021 12:00 PM
City: Bradenton, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
No Nights, No Weekends! Ask About our $500 Sign on Bonus
As early education leaders, we’re influencing the next generation of learners, leaving a strong, lasting, positive impact on our children. From our more than 900 school locations to our regional offices and main headquarters, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative
The Vehicle Driver ensures that the bus is regularly maintained and safe for driving under all applicable state and municipal regulations. The Vehicle Driver may step into an Assistant Teacher or other role as needed
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from one loving, educational environment to another with a smiling face!
- Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures with their school director.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- 0-1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age