Float Chef (starts at $17.00 per hour) - #440134
Chula Vista Elite Athlete Services
Date: 09/15/2021 12:30 PM
City: Chula Vista, California
Salary: $17 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Float Chef assists Dining Service in multiple areas not limited to: grill, pantry, bakery, and line cook. Responsible for follow up and follow through in assigned production area. Maintains and monitors salad bar, hotline and servery ensuring the highest level of products and service are readily available in a clean and well maintained kitchen, servery and dining room. Takes pride in overall appearance of dining/servery area. Some functions may be specific to our training site, such as, but not limited, to daily job assignments or work environment
- ServSafe Certified required.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as production chef/apprentice in quantity food production.
- Minimum of two (2) years of team leader experience with proven ability to lead, supervise and guide team members through daily assignments.
- Familiarity with all equipment associated with working in a commercial kitchen. Superior knife skills required.
- Thorough knowledge of proper sanitation and safety practices as they relate to day-to-day responsibilities and health department regulations.
- Proven ability to manage a variety of tasks and meet multiple demands in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Free Parking
- Free meals
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision Insurance
All offers of employment are contingent on pre-employment background check and SafeSport Clearance
Elite Athlete Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer