Community Relations Coordinator - Entry Level - #440142
Date: 09/15/2021 12:30 PM
City: Boise, Idaho
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Community Relations Coordinator will plan, develop, implement, and analyze community relations campaigns, marketing efforts, and related events.
- Builds and maintains relationships with members of the community.
- Plans, develops, implements, and organizes events and volunteers to advance the mission and goals of the company.
- Organizes community outreach programs and coordinates special events that will influence public opinion or promote products, services, or ideas of the company.
- Uses social media to coordinate community relations.
- Drafts and distributes/publishes various content pieces that promote the company, as well as individuals or groups within the company.
- Selects positive publicity materials and distributes them through a variety of channels.
- Responds to inquiries from community members and other interested parties; when needed, recruits a knowledgeable spokesperson or information source to assist.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes special events and press conferences.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work extremely well as part of a team.
- Ability to evaluate cost of a program and compare it to the benefits for the organization.
- Excellent persuasion skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage sensitive or controversial subjects with tact, kindness, and professionalism.