Group Leader - #440158
AlphaBEST Education, Inc.
Date: 09/15/2021 12:30 PM
City: Revere, Massachusetts
Salary: $17 - $18 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PART-TIME BEFORE AND/OR AFTER SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR/TEACHER - Revere, MA Area Schools - $17.00 - $18.00 per hour
ADVENTURE STARTS AFTER SCHOOL!
AlphaBEST Education, founded in 2005, is a premier before and after school provider. We focus on homework, then growth work. Our extended day program, with innovative and interactive programs, is the spark that ignites a child's potential. We hire those who are curious and want to instill that same curiosity in the next generation. AlphaBEST values creativity, flexibility, and building connections between children and the world around them. AlphaBEST is fun with a paycheck!
HOURS: 6:45 AM - 8:30 AM FOR BEFORE SCHOOL CARE Monday - Friday
3:00 PM- 6:00 PM FOR AFTER SCHOOL CARE Monday - Friday
You may work morning or afternoon or both. We are flexible!
- Paul Revere Innovation School - 395 Revere Street, Revere, MA (AM and PM care)
- AC Whelan Elementary School - 107 Newhall Street, Revere, MA (AM and PM care)
- Garfield Elementary School - 176 Garfield Avenue, Revere, MA (PM care only)
- Lincoln Elementary School - 68 Tuckerman Street, Revere, MA ( PM care only)
- Beechmont Veterans Memorial School - 15 Everard Street, Revere, MA (PM care only)
- Plan and facilitate core programming to advance the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of children.
- Continuously monitor environment, including outside play areas to maintain a safe and healthy site.
- Provide a caring family-oriented environment where positive staff, child, and parent relationships are fostered.Hours for before and after school will vary at each site. You may work both morning and/or after programs.
Here's what you'll need:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED and 6 months experience instructing children in a group setting. Two or more years' experience is preferred.
- Experience working with special needs children is strongly preferred
- Experience working with a group of at least 10 children - elementary school age preferred
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
AlphaBEST offers a competitive salary based on education and