Part Time Stock - Outlet Collection-Seattle - #440159
Date: 09/15/2021 12:30 PM
City: Auburn, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At rue21, we believe fashion should be fun and accessible to all. As a leading specialty retailer, we’re different, we’re unique—just like you. rue21 combines a shopping experience designed to fit the individuality of our customers with a community to foster love, advocate change and empower each other through what we wear and what we do. Join our team and be #YOUinrue.
The job purpose of the Stock person includes:
- timely processing of shipment
- maintaining organization in the backroom
This enables associates on the sales floor to properly zone and service customers, while completing other tasks necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards for the stockroom.
- Establish and maintain organization of back stock apparel and accessories.
- Replenish the sales floor from back stock.
- Prepare all shipment to be hung/folded (i.e. remove paper and packaging).
- Process all hanging merchandise as a first priority. Folded merchandise may be processed as a second priority. This includes applying sensors to all hanging merchandise (and folded merchandise as time allows).
- Perform all job duties in compliance with company productivity standards and visual standards.
- Notify the Store Manager in advance of supplies needed (hangers, sensors, and pins).
- With Manager’s guidance, open, sort, and prioritize all incoming shipment.
- With Manager’s guidance, place new receipts on the sales floor.
Sales Floor/Cash Wrap Organization/Cleanliness
- Assist with cash wrap organization to include replenishing bags, removing hangers/sensors, and removing trash.
- Assist with sales floor maintenance as time permits (i.e. change lights, vacuum, cleaning).
A stockperson must have flexible availability based on the store’s business needs and shipment volume.
- The stockperson is scheduled based on shipment delivery to store (i.e. if the truck arrives between 11-12 daily schedule stockperson in as early as 12:00 and must be scheduled early enough to process all freight received for the day).
- As a general rule, the stockperson is scheduled 5 days per week.
- The stockperson should not be considered floor coverage unless in an emergency. Call offs should be replaced with other associates, not the stockperson.
- The stockperson should always be scheduled on Friday to ensure all new receipts are on the sales floor prior to the weekend.
- Average hours worked per week dependent on shipment flow, store operating hours, and store sales performance. Work hours are not guaranteed based on the above variables.
- Associate must comply with all rue21 company policy and procedure as outlined in the Human Resources and Operations Manuals.
- Stockperson must wear work boots or other sturdy shoe. Heeled shoes, flip flops, and open-toed shoes are not permitted.
At rue21 we believe everyone has a voice and a seat at the table. Inclusion is in our DNA, and we embrace each individual’s unique story they have to tell.
Our Benefits include:
- Employee Discount
- Generous PTO Allowance
- Energetic & Innovative Culture
- Casual Dress Code
- Tiered Medical/Dental/Vision Plans & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Pet, Home & Auto)
- 401k Retirement