Director of Patient Safety - #440167
Compass Government Solutions, LLC
Date: 09/15/2021 12:30 PM
City: Inverness, Florida
Salary: $79,400 - $118,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Compass Government Solutions is a Woman Owned Small Business serving those who have served our nation and is committed to excellence in our daily practices.
Director of Patient Safety in Inverness, Florida for a 204–bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. The hospital served more than 101,685 patients last year and has earned numerous accolades including America’s 50 Best for Vascular Surgery (Healthgrades), Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery (Healthgrades). Other key services include the Cardiovascular Surgery with TAVR, Women & Baby Center and Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence.
Job Responsibilities of the Director of Patient Safety:
Provides leadership and direction in developing a culture of safety and in identifying opportunities and initiatives to enhance patient safety. The Director develops strategic and operational plans to build prospective, proactive, loss prevention and harm reduction patient safety program.
Job Qualifications of the Director of Patient Safety:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Business, or related field.
- Three to five years relevant experience in patient safety, risk and/or quality.
- Experience with electronic health records and reporting system preferred.
- Previous Patient Safety Director accepted job opportunity with outside company.
- CPPS (Certification in Patient Safety) (within one year of hire); CPHRM (within one year of hire.
Compensation and Benefits of the Director of Patient Safety:
- Salary: $79,400-$118,000; depending on years of experience.
- Relo assistance may be available up to $10k (with a 2-year commitment).
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5,250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.