Resort Services Operator - #440170
Date: 09/15/2021 12:30 PM
City: Peoa, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
About Westgate Park City
The award-winning Westgate Park City Resort & Spa lies in the heart of the Canyons Village base at Park City Mountain. Surrounded by world-class skiing and year-round mountain adventure, Westgate Park City Resort & Spa provides a dynamic and rewarding work atmosphere. Whether they’re artists attending the Sundance Film Festival, athletes training and competing at the Utah Olympic Park, or individuals and families seeking a mountain getaway, our guests come from all corners of the globe. Join our team and with us welcome the world to Park City.
Are you a smooth operator? Are you ready to let the world hear you smile? You know what it takes to answer and solve guests calls. Whether it’s confirming the reservation, sending for towels, or assisting a guest. With us, being on the phone can be fun!
Apply today and let Westgate Resorts connect you with your next opportunity!
As a Resort Services Operator, you will:
- Provide friendly, positive, and hospitable service to our guests.
- Answer calls using the phone routing system
- Respond to messages from Kipsu and HotSOS applications.
- Route calls and take messages for the appropriate departments
- Completes daily reports and records as required.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
**Weekends and holidays required**
Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun, family culture
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Complimentary parking
- $2.00 in meals in Team Member Breakroom
- Discounted Epic Local’s Pass
- Free Ski & Snowboard Equipment Rentals
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
- Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID19 vaccinated
… our team members are valued, recognized, heard, respected, empowered... and KEY to our organization’s success!