Talent Acquisition Partner - #440176
United Biosource Corporation
Date: 09/15/2021 13:00 PM
City: Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Talent Acquisition Partner
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for full life cycle recruiting for high volume contract staffing within UBC. This role will build lasting relationships with hiring managers and work with third party vendors to support our contingent workforce in Patient Support and Clinical Development.
Specific job duties:
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process from posting to offer for assigned contingent workforce positions. This includes managing and obtaining hiring manager expectations as well as building relationships with candidates and third-party agencies throughout the recruitment process.
- Build strategic talent pipelines, effective recruitment marketing campaigns, and positive relationships with hiring managers for project recruitment as needed.
- Attend recruitment functions (job fairs, career days, etc.) Act as liaison with approved outside recruitment sources (i.e. – specialty recruiters, staffing services, co-op programs, etc.)
- Manage Vendor contracts and execute SOWs
- Actively partner with the business to strategically identify their current and future needs
- Ensure compliance with UBC's policies and OFCCP/EEO guidelines
Reports to: Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma / GED with 3+ years recruiting experience or Bachelor's degree with 2+ years recruiting experience
- Experience with SOWs and Contingent workforce contracts
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Strong candidate assessment skills with full life cycle recruiting in a high-volume capacity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite