Registered Nurse NICU - #440180
Summerville Medical Center
Date: 09/15/2021 13:00 PM
City: Summerville, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR STRONG, EXPERIENCED RNs!
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a NICU Registered Nurse.
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Registered Nurse in NICU, you are directly responsible for monitoring vitals, administering medications and nutrients, and providing care to newborns. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the healthcare team to provide the necessary medical care to new born infants
- You will provide round-the-clock care to newborn infants
- You will have working knowledge of the complex NICU equipment used to treat at-risk newborns
- You will perform life-sustaining care
- You will ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly
- You will communicate with and educate parents on a day-to-day operation as well as home-care procedures
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- NRP-Neonatal Resuscitation Provider-within 90 Days of employment
- STABLE within 90 Days of employment
- Previous NICU RN experience required
Summerville Medical Center is a 120+ bed hospital with a 24-hour emergency room and comprehensive medical services. The facility enjoys an enviable reputation for its cardiac services, pediatrics and women’s service, including “home-like” birthing suites. Surgical services offered include orthopedic, reflux, robotic and weight loss surgeries. Summerville Medical Center is a five-star recipient for cardiovascular, neurosciences, critical care and patient safety outcomes according to a study released by Healthgrades, the leading online resource for comprehensive information about physicians and hospitals. This achievement is part of new findings and data featured in the Healthgrades 2019 report to the Nation
The city of Summerville is where charm and southern hospitality blend gracefully with a modern and progressive atmosphere. Summerville, SC is rich in history with a focus on economic development that preserves the past while building for the future. Summerville is recognized as a nurturing community, where children can grow and develop. Minutes from historical Charleston and the beaches, our world-class sports venues and superior schools make Summerville truly a special place to work, live and play
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Summerville Medical Center, has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our NICU RN opening. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.