Dishwasher - RMG - #440183
Romano's Macaroni Grill
Date: 09/15/2021 13:00 PM
City: Oceanside, California
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Dishwasher?s role is to provide ?Guest First? service to their internal guests. The dishwasher works as part of the Macaroni Grill team to maintain kitchen work areas, equipment, plates and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. The dishwasher may sometimes assist in food preparation procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dish washing machine.
- Washes pots, pans and trays by hand and/or machine.
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine.
- Assist team members when needed.
- Transports cases up to 50 pounds up to 20 times per day.
- Ability to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on both high and low shelves.
- Works indoors (90%*), outdoors (10%*).
- Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
- Reading, writing, and verbal communication skills required.
- The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member will be regularly required to stand, walk, use hands/fingers, to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and talk or hear.
- The Team Member will be occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell.
- Team Member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Romano’s Macaroni Grill® reserves the right to revise or change this job description as the need arises. This job description is not all inclusive of total job responsibilities nor does it constitute a written or implied contract of employment. Romano’s Macaroni Grill® is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building and developing a high-quality, restaurant operating company by focusing on our key values, our team and our strategic partnerships. All qualified individuals seeking job opportunities with Romano's Macaroni Grill® will receive consideration for employment and promotion without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, the presence of non-job related medical conditions, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal laws.