Team Member - #440191
Hardee's - Starcorp
Date: 09/15/2021 13:00 PM
City: Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Your natural friendliness is just one of your talents.
- You can handle a lot of stuff and not wig out.
- You’re good with being on drive-thru one shift and making fries the next.
- You like making customers happy. For real.
What you bring to the table:
- Solid social skills - you act like your grandma is standing behind you (at least while you’re at work).
- You see whatever’s low - ketchup, straws, cups - and you fill it back up.
- You pitch in and help your crew and customers -
- You take and receive direction like a pro.
- You want to learn something new and be a part of something good.
- If something doesn’t seem right, you make it right.
You must be willing and able to:
- Stand and move for most - if not all - of your shift.
- Lift up to 25-50 lbs. now and then.
- Handle weather-related moments like rain at the drive-thru, taking trash out in the summer, etc.
- Wear a headset, use other restaurant equipment such as a register or grill, and follow brand standards and guidelines.
We get it. We get you.
Our food isn’t one size fits all and our job opportunities aren’t either. Whether you †re looking for your first job or to build a career, a lot of hours or something to keep you busy on the weekend, you’re an early bird or night owl, we’ve got you covered.
We are also a proud equal opportunity employer - that means all races, religions, nationalities, genders and the LGBTQ+ community are welcome. We provide reasonable accommodations in order to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.