Painter - #440194
Date: 09/15/2021 13:00 PM
City: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ABOUT WESTGATE RESORTS
Westgate Resorts provides a diverse range of vacation experiences. From sandy beaches on the Atlantic Ocean to snow-covered Utah mountains, families can affordably experience the country's most desirable vacation destinations. A world leader in the timeshare and hospitality industry, Westgate has resorts in Florida, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. Westgate meets every vacation expectation, for every family, for every budget. As we continue growing, we will continue offering the best and most-affordable vacation options out there!
About Westgate Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Resort:
A beautiful oceanfront resort that lies across the street from Family Kingdom Amusement Park, Westgate Myrtle Beach offers you an incredible opportunity to enjoy the sunshine, cool breezes and spectacular oceanfront views along the beautiful Grand Strand. Enjoy the satisfaction of assisting guests from all over the world who arrive to enjoy our spacious villas and numerous onsite amenities.
Westgate just got safer! For the safety of our team members, all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to joining the Westgate family.
ADD TO Requirements:
- Must provide proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to start of employment.
PLACE UNDER Why Westgate (Perks and Benefits):
- Safe working environment where all Team members are COVID-19 vaccinated.
Painters will be responsible for performing the following duties as directed by the Engineering and Resort leadership.
- Prepares all surfaces for paint, uses drop cloths and masking tape to protect surfaces
- Applies primer or mildewcide prior to paint where needed
- Applies paint to prepared exterior or interior surfaces by use of paint gun, roller or brush
- Applies caulking where needed
- Applies concrete stain to walkways and entrances
- Mixes paint to achieve desired color
- Sets up and uses ladders and/or scaffolding
- Leaves work are in safe, neat clean conditions
- Ability to communicate and interpret guest needs by positively interacting towards resolutions
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal to no supervision or support
- Must comply with all CFI policies and procedures
- Must represent Westgate Resorts in a professional manner through appearance, dress and professional behavior at all times, as dictated in the Associate's Handbook
Other duties as assigned by resort operations leadership
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Integrity - Doing what's right when no one is looking
- Passion - Creating positive impact
- Work Ethic - Having pride in your work
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.