Day Lodge Dishwasher - #440214
Boyne Highlands Resort
Date: 09/15/2021 13:30 PM
City: Harbor Springs, Michigan
Salary: $12 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Boyne Highlands is looking for new Day Lodge Dishwashers to join our team! Your primary focus is to maintain kitchen work areas, restaurant equipment and keep all utensils in clean and orderly condition. The dishwasher is one of the key positions that keep a kitchen running smoothly. This is a full-time or part-time position with flexible scheduling, giving you plenty of time to take advantage of the perks that come with working for an amazing resort. Dishwashers start at $12 per hour.
Some perks of working for Boyne Highlands include:
- A free Golf Pass and Ski Pass for both you and your family
- 40% off at the various Boyne Restaurants
- Discounts at other Boyne Resorts such as 30% Spa treatments at the Inn at Bay Harbor and Boyne Mountain
- Free Passes to Avalanche Bay Water Park at Boyne Mountain
- Discounts on lodging for Friends and Family
- Team Member Child Care
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Seasonal Team Member Health Insurance
- Service and Loyalty Bonus Program – up to 5% of gross wages per season!
Visit our website for all of our amazing perks, view testimonials, and more! Boyne Highlands Employment
The following statements are general illustrations of the work in this classification and are not all-inclusive of the specific position.
Set up the dishwashing machine and ensure the machine is operating properly.
- Rinse, scrub and scrape food from all dirty dishes, silverware, and cookware and wash them by hand or place them in racks and slide them into the dishwashing machine
- Place all clean dishes in proper storage areas.
- Clean drains, disposals, and sinks to ensure proper drainage.
- Become familiar with the dishwasher to use it properly.
- Maintain dishwashing equipment and keep all items clean and in orderly condition.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area by following all proper procedures and equipment safety standards.
- Communicates absences and schedule changes promptly
- Wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and other kitchen surfaces.
- Perform closing procedures including equipment maintenance and shut off, cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen and dishwashing area.
- Must possess ServSafe certification or be willing to obtain it upon employment.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while standing for long hours on your feet.
- Must be at least 16 years old.