Packing & Shipping Clerk 1 - #440218
Date: 09/15/2021 13:30 PM
City: West Chester, Ohio
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Pharmacy: Partner with people who care
Bring your unique talents and perspectives to Humana and help us bring better healthcare solutions to our members. At Humana, you’ll have the opportunity to interact with members, provide professional advice, and enable positive outcomes in a growing organization. Humana’s innovative approach to mail-order pharmacy solutions enables us to outpace the competition, with the well-being of our members in mind. Our innovative Pharmacy Solutions offers a cost-effective, easy way for our members to receive their medications without waiting in line, and giving them back more time in their days to enjoy life. We’re looking for people from a variety of healthcare backgrounds to join our growing pharmacy team and work with people at all levels of the industry. At Humana, you’ll partner with people who care.
Be a part of the Pharmacy world – providing perfect service to members in a team environment.
Humana Pharmacy is seeking a motivated, resourceful, and ambitious packing/shipping associate for a full time career opportunity. Responsibilities include packaging and shipping items, opening mail and working with cold packing technology. Humana offers outstanding benefits, including health insurance starting on your first day of employment. Other benefits include 4 weeks of vacation within the first year, excellent retirement plans, and a fun work environment.
- Typically requires High School Diploma or equivalent and less than 2 years of technical experience
- Must be flexible, friendly, engaging, and proactive
- Work ethic that is focused, accurate and highly productive.
- Self-directed, versatile and also able to work well in a group.
- Must be able to stand in a stationary position for over 10 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Monday through Friday 7:30-4:00 PM
- Packing and shipping experience in a mail order or similar facility
- Pharmacy experience would be a plus
Humana is an organization with careers that change lives—including yours. As an innovator in the fast-paced industry of healthcare, we offer our associates careers that challenge, support and inspire them to use their passion for helping others and to lead their best lives. If you’re ready to help people achieve lifelong well-being, and be a part of an organization that is growing and poised to make an impact on the future of healthcare, Humana has the right opportunity for you.
Scheduled Weekly Hours